Bowersock Gallery hosts artists from across the United States, with special focus on regional New England states (as well, the entirety of the East Coast).
If you would like to SUBMIT your work it will go on file and will be reviewed when our application period is open, NOVEMBER THROUGH APRIL. Note: Bowersock Gallery will NOT review portfolios on the spot during high season, MAY THROUGH OCTOBER.
Note: submissions through email and USPS are accepted.
373 Commercial St. Provincetown, MA 02657
* Provide a SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope) / Note: please make sure the return envelope can support what we return to you; also include proper postage.
* Digital images on a disk (in place of slides) will be accepted. No more than 7 images with jpg format only / Note: images MUST be only up to 1MB (or less).
* Resume is to be no more than two pages (preferably one).
* Biography is to be no more than one page (600 word maximum).
* Please include your website address (if you have one).
Online Submission: email@example.com
TO ALL APPLICANTS (email or snail mail)
Please accompany your photos in this format (example below): last name, first name, title (using underscoring where noted below), dimensions (height then width, in that order), the medium, and inclusion of jpg.
bowersock_steve_a_triumphant_twilight_20x20_oc.jpg (abbreviation for oil on canvas)
**Note: only properly submitted materials will be considered / please allow 1 month after submission to hear from us; after this time period you may send a follow up email.
Thanks much and best of luck! Team Bowersock looks forward to seeing if we’re a fit…