The Bowersock Gallery, hosts Artists across the United States focused on New England and the East Coast; Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Seacoast Massachusetts and New Hampshire artists.
If you would like to submit your work it will go on file for review, and will be reviewed as time allows. ** Please note - As time allows.
Submissions through e-mail and USPS are accepted.
* Provide a SASE (self addressed stamped envelope). Note: please make sure the envelope can support what you give us to return, also proper postage.
* Digital images on a disk (in place of slides) will be accepted. No more than 7 images.
* Resume; no more than two pages.
* Biography; no more than one page. (No More than 600 words)
Online Submission -
- No more than 7 images- no more than 1MB in jpeg size.
- Website address- if you have one.
- Resume; no more than two pages.
- Biography; no more than on page. (No more than 600 words)
You must meet these requirements in order to be considered. You can either mail your prospectus to us or it drop off at the gallery.
The Bowersock Gallery
373 Commercial St. Provincetown, MA 02657
Bowersock Gallery will not review portfolios on the spot; during high season at either our Mount Dora location or our Provicetown location. Please be aware of these seasons- this is a big factor in our application process.
Submissions through e-mail or snail mail will not be reviewed as time allows. If you are unsure that we recived your submission, please allow for 1 month, then e-mail a follow up.
Directors / Owners, Bowersock Gallery